- What is the education system like in Paraguay?
- How many hours are they in school?
- What is a typical school day like?
- What types of people come to the science fairs?
- What do they want to see at the science fair?
- How can we make experiments as effective as possible?
- Education system in Paraguay (will try to talk to some students there)
- Simple and effective hands-on science experiments
- Materials found in certain cities in Paraguay
- Partners, Marlyn (analysis of data and educational system) and Darya (experiments sent to each fair)
- Our partnership with Claudia and the rest of the engineers who we have been in contact with since September
- Possibly Andrea who does research with the university in Paraguay
- Final Website that will be presented during Capstone presentations
- Our presentation of the capstone at EduCon
- The presentation of our experiment ideas to the group of engineers in Paraguay
- After each fair we will talk about what went well and what could go better for the next one
- At the end of each fair we will try to gather information on the students who attended the fairs to track the success, through a survey and then we will be able to gather how their educational system works
- There will also be a reflection on the entire capstone at the end of our process